Image from yourdesignpartner.com
There's nothing better than having a girls night with some friends/roommates! No matter what your festivities include, it's always good to have a movie on! I know how hard it can be to decide on a movie when you're presented with a million and one suggestions, so I'll keep my list short and sweet for each category. Eat some chocolate for me, and enjoy!
Here are some of my favorite fun and girly movies:
Image from impawards.com
- How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days- Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey, enough said. This movie is cute, witty, and absolutely hilarious. Not to mention Mr. McConaughey takes his shirt of a few times. Yippee!
- Mean Girls- Come on...It's not a girl's night unless you watch Mean Girls! I don't think I need to explain any further.
- 27 Dresses- I just love this movie. Everyone can relate to Katherine Heigl's character, and you'll probably also love to hate the sister!
- John Tucker Must Die- All around funny, and a great group of actors! Might also inspire a few ideas...
Image from lucy-stuffedshelves.blogspot.com
- Pride & Prejudice- My all time favorite movie! There is visible tension in this movie, and it makes it all the better. Oh and Mr. Darcy...yum.
- Phantom of the Opera- This movie is so long but I love it, and it's a staple anytime I have a movie night with my best friend. It flips back and forth between time periods which breaks it up a bit, and you can totally be Team Raoul or Team Phantom. (I'm Team Phantom... As my bestie would say, "Who gives their kid a name with three vowels in a row?!")
- The Titanic- Okay this one could also go in the next category as well, but since it's a long one, I put it in here. Plus, I needed something with a little more passion...So here ya go!
Image from imdb.com
- The Notebook- I mean...Come on. Do I even need to go on?
- The Lake House- While this isn't your typical romantic sob story of a movie, it still has some lovely highs and depressing lows...in a good way.
- Pretty Woman- This is a great movie if you're feeling down, and might restore some faith in humanity (or at least men).
Image from keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk