Image from yourdesignpartner.com
Ahhh, the beloved girls night in. Whether it's a party of one, with pals and some wine, or just you and your trusty dog, there WILL be a time when you are hankering for a good ol' chick-flick. Here's my short and sweet list of my favorite girls night in movies!
FUN & GIRLY
Image from impawards.com
- How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days- Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey, enough said. This movie is cute, witty, and absolutely hilarious. Not to mention Mr. McConaughey takes his shirt of a few times...
- Mean Girls- Come on...It's not a girl's night unless you watch Mean Girls! I don't think I need to explain any further.
- 27 Dresses- I just LOVE to hate her sister...
- John Tucker Must Die- All around funny, and a great group of actors!
Image from lucy-stuffedshelves.blogspot.com
- Pride & Prejudice- Mr. Darcy...
- Phantom of the Opera- Please tell me whether you're Team Raoul or Team Phantom after watching this.
- The Titanic- Okay this one could also go in the next category as well, but.. such a classic!
Image from imdb.com
- The Notebook- I mean...Come on. Do I even need to go on?
- The Lake House- While this isn't your typical romantic sob story of a movie, it still has some lovely highs and depressing lows...in a good way.
- Pretty Woman- This is a great movie if you're feeling down, and might restore some faith in humanity (or at least men).
Image from keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk