Ellie from Looking for Love Online is a doll and nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Yippee! Thanks Ellie! Now I have an excuse to throw random facts about me at you. Ready?
1. My Nails turn purple when I'm cold. Really, they do. It's a wonder I even paint my nails. My doctor said not to worry about it so don't worry, I'm not dying.
2. I was a cheerleader in high school. Did you peg me as a cheerleader? Some people are shocked when I tell them, while others had already expected it. I absolutely loved it, and will counter anyone who tries to tell me it's not a sport.
3. I've never flown in a plane. So I've always kind of stayed around New England except for one trip to Canada and a few road trips, and have never been on a plane. Weird right? I'm kind of afraid to... Heights aren't my favorite thing in the world.
4. I was blonde all through high school. Yeah...I was. I loved being blonde but my naturally dark hair suits me much better. My hair is ombre now so I can have the best of both worlds!
5. Pickles dipped in mayonnaise is a typical snack for me. My roommates don't necessarily enjoy it, but pickles and mayo are two of my favorite foods, so why not combine them?! Seriously if you like them, try it. It can totally hit the spot sometimes.
6. I have glasses. I bet you didn't know that! I'm nearsighted (can't see far away) and have glasses, but my eyes aren't too bad so I mostly use them for driving and class. I've considered contacts but I have sensitive dry eyes and astigmatism...so I've always shied away from them.
7. When I was 15 a dog bit my leg and they had to call a plastic surgeon to fix it. I might have to do a blog post on this someday because that day was such a mess. I was bitten by a dog, realized at school that I was missing a chunk of tissue and had ruined my jeans from all the blood, had plastic surgery on it and got stitches for the first (and only) time, went on a date to see Avatar, realized the movie was more than 2 hours when my anesthesia wore off, and took a bio test.
That was fun right? Right! So to continue on, here are my nominations:
1. Kim @ Pretty Pants
2. Tiffany @ Endless Bliss
3. Kat @ Kat Katastrophe
4. Jessica @ A Cup of Jessica
5. Kate @ Another Clean Slate
6. Raewyn @ Be a Warrior Queen
7. Emily @ The Freckled Fox
8. Dimitra @ If The Stiletto Fits
9. Andrea @ ANDYSTYLE
10. Angelic @ Simply Sinova
11. Jacky @ Keep Calm and Blog On
12. Marquis @ Simply Clarke
13. Brooke @ You're In Blookelynn
14. Julie @ My Wilderness
15. Ingrid @ Smilingrid
Here are the rules for those who are nominated!
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Nominate 15 bloggers
3. Post 7 facts about yourself
4. Include your nominees in your post