Feeling nosey? Today I'm sharing what came in my Influenster Frosty Box! Influenster will occasionally send me a box full of goodies to try out from tons of different brands, and the FrostyVoxBox was definitely one of my favorites! Wanna see what I got? If you're as nosey as I am, then the answer is yes. Keep on reading!
1. The first thing my eyes jumped to was the Ecotools round brush. I absolutely love Ecotools, which would be obvious if you ever saw my makeup brush collection.
2. Next I saw the Rimmel Gentle Eye-Makeup Remover. Oh, and it's oil-free! Swoon.
3. I ate the Fruit Vines Bites within a few minutes, as usual.
4. I'm excited to try the Sugar Plum NYC Expert Last Lip Color! It's such a pretty and deep shade for the winter.
5. I basically jumped for joy when I saw the Black Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner. I already have a few shades, the black included, but I left mine in NC when I came home for the holidays.
6. I don't know much about Boots N07 Protect & Perfect serum, but I'm excited to be trying a new brand (to me). Yes, I know I'm only 20. Wrinkles catch up with you!
7. I'm not a tea drinker, but I did give the Celestial Candy Cane Lane tea a try, and it was pretty good.
8. The McCormick Gourmet Thyme seemed a bit out of place, but I'll be adding it to my spice collection and trying it soon.
Have you tried any of these goodies before? I can't wait!
*Disclaimer: All products were sent to me from Influenster to try out. I'm under no obligation to blog about what they send me, nor do I get paid for promoting Influenster or the products. I just like to share :)