Saturday, January 3, 2015
5 Most Popular Posts in 2014
Since 2014 has come to a close (as is my first year of blogging!) today I'm sharing my 5 most popular posts from 2014! Studying, College, Money, Dating Advice and more! Did you miss any of these favorites? Check them out!
1. Why I Can't Wait to Turn 20- Honestly speaking, I've never been able to figure out why this was my number 1 post in 2014. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of the post! I just have so many other posts I thought would be more popular. But alas, this post had about 2,000 views from April to the end of December in 2014.
2. Top 10 Studying Tips- This posts popularity doesn't surprise me at all. Being a college student, I'm always looking for better ways to study, so it makes sense that other students are as well.
3. Why College Students Are Poor- After writing this post on a whim, I knew it would be popular. I was in a ranting mood and just spit it all out, but quickly realized so many people could relate to it. What shocked me is how many views this post has gotten, since I posted it December 14th!
4. Ultimate Girls Night In Movie Guide!- This was one of my earlier posts and is classic. I'm not too surprised at the success of this post.
5. 5 Ways to Get Rid of A Stage 5 Clinger- This is honestly the post that started it all. I had the idea for this post before I even started my blog! I'm happy that it has been so well received.
Did you have a favorite post or topic this year? Let me know so I can do more like it! Thanks for an amazing 2014 :)