Thursday, November 13, 2014
Chitchat | Holidays, Airplanes, College & More!
Hey friends! Today I thought I would do chatty list post, of what's on my mind. With all my Black Friday posts coming up, and the babysitting posts I'm writing for later this month, I feel like I haven't sat down and wrote a general what's going on post in a while. I just want to talk. Plan rides, food, and college classes are just a few of the things on my mind lately.
1. Thanksgiving is almost here! I am beyond excited to go home. Food here I come! My favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving (and for however long the left-overs last me) is mix my squash, stuffing, corn, cranberry sauce, and gravy all together. YUM! The turkey is really just there to keep tradition.
2. Black Friday is almost here! I'm pretty mad that so many stores are opening at 6pm on Thanksgiving. It's called Black FRIDAY. Not Thursday. Either way, I'll be going out mostly to help Christmas shop since there isn't really anything I need this year. This is my favorite type of Black Friday shopping to do, because it's less stressed, and there's tons of time to people watch!
3. I have to take a plane... Let's start with the fact that I've never flown anywhere, nor have I done the Airport thing... It terrifies me. I'm not a fan of heights, or big metal death traps. Can you sense my enthusiasm? Since it's cheaper to fly (weird right?!) and I don't think I can handle the car ride again, it's something I'm just going to have to do.
4. My classes are kind of killing me right now with tests and quizzes. Hooray for the End of Semester Hunger Games! No really though, it's burning me out. I have one professor who is super nice, funny, and it's easy to follow along in class...However his quizzes are brutal. As in 7 out of 40 passed brutal. I'm staying afloat in his class, but when I have multiple quizzes/tests in a span of a few days, life gets rough.
5. My University is crazy, and you can take 6 classes per semester...so this Spring I'm taking 3 traditional classes, and 4 online classes. I'm probably going to die but hey, it's college right? Plus I really need these credits.
What's on your mind? Is anything fun coming up?