So yesterday was one of those days. You know, the ones where you want to go back to bed and wake up all over again and restart the day. Except you can't because it doesn't work like that. So you try to stay positive because "a positive attitude fixes everything," but then things still go wrong. So you say "screw you positive attitude," and go about your day being a grumpy bug. Yup, that was me. Let's begin.
1. My phone broke. I could probably end this post right there, because we all know that if your phone broke, you'd be storming around like Godzilla too.
2. The great and wonderful T-Mobile doesn't do real upgrades anymore. Their version of an upgrade is they let you pay the $600+ for the phone spread out over a year. Whaaat? How is that a deal?!
3. I have an iPhone 4s from ATT that I'd be happy to use if I could just get it unlocked. "Have them unlock it for you," you may be thinking. Oh my naive friend. I've tried.
4. I don't feel good. Don't you dare tell me to suck it up either. Feeling sick when it's hot out and you have a broken phone is like my own personal hell. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
5. I swear to God no one knows how to drive. People with these tiny little cars take forEVER to turn right. I really wish I had my jeep still so I could give them the push they apparently need.
6. I miss my jeep.
7. Have you seen the temperature? It's been in the 90s, muggy, and downright gross outside. That would be acceptable if this was Florida, not New Hampshire.
8. I want a million dollars.
9. Zimby was being a grump because she's hot.
10. MY PHONE IS STILL BROKEN!
Whew it kind of feels nice to let that out. Maybe now I'll storm around like Reptar instead of Godzilla.