Hump Day! I hope everyone's Wednesday is going well :)
I recently received the UniVoxBox from Influenster, to try out some new products for companies. I thought I would show you what came in the box, and give a general overview of what I think. Let's get started!
- Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure: I've never tried these, but I've been curious about them for a while. Want a review? Let me know. The set I received is girly and colorful, so I'm pretty excited to try them. Woohoo for spring!
- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance: Okay I thought it was a little strange to be getting tampons...but I'm not disappointed! Honestly, who actually enjoys going to the store and buying tampons? Not this girl. I generally like Playtex, but this box say's that they are scented, which I usually stay away from.
- Pilot Acroball PureWhite: This might be weird, but this pen is my favorite thing in the box! I'm weird about pens. I'll pay top dollar for a good pen. I'm also a pen snob...I tried this pen out today, and I'm kind of in-love. It's easy to write with, and the ink doesn't get all over your hand! I hate when that happens!
- Expert Last Lip Color in Forever Fuchsia: Well. I'm not a lipstick girl. At all. I also absolute dispise pink lipstick (on me). I wore this around the house today, and it's okay. Usually I don't really like NYC products because they feel a bit cheap, but it didn't dry out my lips (which is why I usually hate lipstick). Not a fan of the color though, and there's no way it would last 6 hours like it claims to.
- Red Rose REAL TEA Premium Water Enhancer: I don't like tea. At all. Not even iced tea. I did try this out though, and it's not bad. If you like tea, you'll probably love it. It's definitely is stronger than I was expecting (unless I added too much...) which I liked.
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation: Okay. So I think I'm going to do a full review on this foundation later. I use the Stay Matte powder on day's I wear makeup because it's actually a phenomenal setting powder, and I love the 24 hour eyeliners, so I was excited to try this. So far I've worn it one day, and I liked it. But just wait for the review!
*Influenster sent me the UniVoxBox to test out new products from various companies. All opinions are honest and my own.