That lovely pile only took me an hourI have a cold, and I'm a complete baby when it comes to colds. I never used to be...but last year I had a cold all winter that got into my lungs and turned into walking pneumonia. So when I get a cold now, I baby it. Today I had two tests
- Laying in bed with a box of tissues (preferably ones with aloe/lotion) feeling miserable.
- Drinking juice straight from the container because when you have a cold, ain't no one got time for cups.
- Standing in the shower with my hair in a bun, because I don't want to take the time to actually wash it, and letting the steam loosen up anything in my lungs.
- Binge watching a TV show
cough cough Supernatural/Gossip Girlor a Movie series.
- Calling my mom and demanding she bring me every cold medicine ever invented, while also complaining about how I'm probably going to die and figuring out who will get my cat.
- Think about how much I miss being able to smell things.
- Say repeatedly how having a cold is so much worse than having the flu.
I'm gonna go watch Princess Diaries (because I'm feeling it, okay?) and lay in bed. Hopefully everyone else is healthy and having a good week!