Tangle Tamer Max, Heat Spray, Organix Conditioner, Large Hair Donut, Psssst! Dry Shampoo
So I'm sitting here waiting for my fake tan to dry (review coming soon) and I thought I would do a Friday Five post! Basically, it's things I've been loving over the past week. This week I've been loving a lot of different hair products and tools, so that's the focus. Now, let's move on to my favorites!
- Tangle Tamer Max- Man I love this brush! With long curly hair that loves to get knotty (heh heh), this brush glides effortlessly though my hair and doesn't pull! I absolutely love that, because pulling on hair can obviously cause breakage, especially when it's wet, which leads to awful fly-aways! I found mine at Sally's for around $8.00.
- Large Hair Donut- What can I say, I like big buns (pun slightly intended). I picked up this hairbun from Aldo's (weird right?!) for $6.00. I prefer the big donuts to the normal sized ones because it (obviously) creates a larger bun, and is easier to work with than a small donut because of my long hair.
- Psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo- I've tried a few different dry shampoo's and I like this one quite a bit. It's on the cheaper side of dry shampoo's, and doesn't leave my hair looking gray! You can get a can of Pssst! at Ulta. The price depends on the size you buy, but mine is the Travel size, and was around $3.00. (Might have been on sale).
- Organix Awapuhi Ginger Conditioner- I freaking love this stuff! It's a fairly light feeling conditioner, which scared me at first, but I find that I don't need nearly as much as I would with other conditioners! This stuff is a miracle worker. It hydrates my hair, and doesn't weigh it down. Seriously. You can pick it up anywhere, but look for the tall bottles that say "50% more free!" otherwise it can be pricey. It's usually around $7.99 for a bottle, but if you get the tall one, it's worth it. I usually find the tall bottles at Target.
- Not Your Mothers Beat the Heat Thermal Shield Spray- Oh my gosh what a long name. But, this stuff is fantastic. I prefer sprays over oils when it comes to heat protectant, especially since I only blow dry my hair (no straightening or curling) and I don't need anything too heavy. This spray works pretty well and smells absolutely amazing. It's like perfume for your hair! You can find it at most drugstores, Target, Ulta, etc. It usually runs around $4.99 but depends on what size you get and where you go.
Hope you enjoyed my first Friday Five! They may not all have a focus like this one does, but we'll see. If you try out any of the products, let me know how they work for you!